How Do I?
> File VAT eReturns
Procedure to File VAT e-Returns
- All the VAT/CST returns forms in MS Excel format can be downloaded from the website.
- All columns of the return in form VAT-15, VAT-17, Form-I and Lists in Form VAT-18, VAT-19, VAT-23 & VAT-24 should be filled
correctly as prescribed under VAT- Rules mentioned on the website. No incomplete return shall be accepted at Department
of Excise & Taxation, UT, Chandigarh.
- For VAT Return’s : Need to fill VAT15,VAT 23 and Vat 24 in ‘MS Excel’ format
- For CST Return’s: Need to fill Form I, VAT 18 and Vat 19 in ‘MS Excel’ format
- Before saving the forms, click on ‘NON-EDITABLE’ button in the return forms as this will secure your data. Once the return forms are filled please save them with following file names:
upload the complete using the
link (Click here) and take the print out of e-receipt as
acknowledgement for submission of forms.
Submit the hard copies of the uploaded forms along with the
e-receipts at any Sampark center.
Please E-mail your queries/problems with regard to E-filing of VAT returns
at the below mentioned E-mail-ID: